ASQ.org now offers an online Recertification Journal. We encourage you to use the resource that is best for you between the online process and the physical mailed journal.
Each member is responsible for providing proof of attendance for all Section meetings.
A few notes from our Recertification Chair:
Simple is Good!
If you can get below 6 pages, you can mail in the standard #10 envelope and save on postage.
Sending an electronic journal in pdf format is OK. Remember, you’ll have to pay by credit card to do this.
Professional Development items should show:
- Your name,
- Name of company providing the training or delivery,
- Date(s) attended,
- Number of CEU’s earned [this is nice to have, but often is not included, therefore, this is optional].
Be Concise. No 3-ring binders. Target less than 10 pages.
- send only journal pages you write on
- send only proof of attendance and duration of Professional Development
Keep a Copy of your Journal
Send an e-mail to let me know it is coming
- DO NOT send W2s, for any reason.
- DO NOT send via postal service requiring signature for delivery
- DO NOT send originals
- DO NOT send powerpoints or presentation slides for proof of Professional Development attendance
Expect a call from me after I’ve reviewed your journal to notify you it is being forwarded to National. It may take as long as 3 to 4 weeks for me to review your journal; this is a volunteer position, and I don’t always get to the review as quickly as some may assume.
If you have any questions; please email me and I will do my best to help you. Remember, we don’t want you to have to sit again for the test and we want to make this as simple and as easy as possible for you to do.
10430 Fall Creek Road
Indianapolis, IN 46256-9516